Link to the OMC5 Main Site!

Online Mole Challenge!

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Episode 2 Confessional

Hey fellow agents,


Episode 2 was a very interesting one. The Shark and Minnow challenge was a lot harder than I thought it would be. I was a bit disappointed about the lack of clarification of 'when the round starts', but I'll live with it. I'm glad that Fred has won exemption, he's a good guy.
Padraig messed up the tetris challenge, even though it was perfectly clear what to do.
Keith posted 4 answers to the "3 answer only" challenge, but I truly believe it was an honest mistake. There were only 4 questions left, so I guess he just assumed he was supposed to do all of them.


I still have no idea who the mole is. So without the exemption this week, I'll be lucky to make it through!

No comments: